Search Kat's Pottery Blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Academy Education Feature... and First Friday feature



Hey so here is whats up for this upcoming month!! Im being featured at the Academy of Fine Arts again!! Yeah, so now that I am a teacher there, they have decided to feature me in two places. I will be at first Fridays on January 9th from 5-8pm in the May Carter pottery studio. Then I believe for the rest of the month my pots will be in the Education Hallway. SO... anyone that may be in the area and would like to come see my work and hang out with me, come January 9th!!! See you there.

4 comments:

Grandmother K said...

I'll be there!

jarhead said...

I will be there too- not sure what time, but i will damn sure be there

jarhead said...

is elmer fudd going to be there? blarga

Katherine said...

Im not sure about Elmer fudd, but I know Whoswatchonsank will definitely be there.