Search Kat's Pottery Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Insulation and electrical.



We finished the insulation last night. Eric and Larry did a whole lot of work for this, especially sweating in the hottest week of the year! What a week to install insulation.


Pictures after a storm, thats right we got about 5 minutes of rain!!!


This flower and the flower at the bottom are results of a lot of work mom dad and I did a few months ago. These two flowers cost me about 40 dollars and 400 calories.


Thanks to cousin (not uncle) Donnie and his team from NC, we have electricity and a framed bathroom wall!!!

Portholes.


Outside meter base.


Another expensive flower.

I dont know how I am going to thank all of the people that have really put a lot of work into my studio. I suppose once I get to work in there Im really going to have to crank some awesome pots to give out to people, except Eric who already has too much of it ;) You cant even begin to imagine how much I appreciate you.

No comments: